Followers

Tweet Tweet Tweet

follow me on twitter @TheLovelyLocs

Wit reference 2 DOTTiE™

My photo
Oxon Hill, MD, United States

Friday, November 28, 2008

Beyonce's Halo...






I so do this SONG!

Yes Beyonce Get it!!


The bridge to Beyonce's HALO:


"It’s like I’ve been awakened
Every rule I had you breaking
It’s the risk that I’m taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out
Everywhere I’m looking now
I’m surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you’re my saving grace
You’re everything I need and more
It’s written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won’t fade away"



What is really Halo though?
HA⋅LO - /ˈheɪloʊ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hey-loh] Show IPA Pronunciation noun, plural -los, -loes, verb, -loed, -lo⋅ing.
–noun

an atmosphere or quality of glory, majesty, sanctity, or the like: the halo around Shakespeare's works; She put a halo around her son.

to surround with a halo.–verb (used without object)

to form a halo.
Origin: 1555–65; <>


I swear I honeslty listen to this song faithfully, just as much as I listen to the CD. And I'm feeling this song. Beyonce's new CD, I Am… Sasha Fierce (2008) , just all in general just a really good CD. it pretains to so much of my life, the happy, sad, exciting, loveable, funny, etc. moments o my life and i love it! her previous CD, B'Day (2006) , was HAWT as well but i just think that can't compare to the damage she's done with creating this 2008 I Am... Sasha Fierce Album. AMAZING!

No comments: