Followers

Tweet Tweet Tweet

follow me on twitter @TheLovelyLocs

Wit reference 2 DOTTiE™

My photo
Oxon Hill, MD, United States

Monday, May 30, 2011

Did I mention? Graduation/HBCU Edition!

Did I forget to mention that......


I am now an Alumni of Morgan State University.....?




I guess I did. = ) I graduated on Saturday, May 21, 2011 @ 10am in the W.A.C. Hughes Stadium on Morgan State University's campus. I am still officially apart of the graduating class of 2010, I completed in December just had to wait to walk across the stage. But I made it, "Momma i made it!"
= )

Alma Mater
  1. Fair Morgan, we love thee, so tried and so true,
    Our hearts at thy name thrill with pride;
    We owe thee allegiance, we pledge thee our faith,
    A faith which shall ever abide.
    CHORUS
    We pledge thee our love, we pledge thee our faith,
    Whatever the future may bring,
    And thus our devotion, fidelity too,
    And homage we pay as we sing.
  2. Fair Morgan, as onward the years quickly fly,
    And thou livest in memory sweet.
    We bring thee our laurels whatever they be,
    And lay them with joy at thy feet.
    Author: Flora E. Strout
I love my university and will forever owe a debt to Morgan State, because of that school and the people in it, I've learned so much about myself, my culture and about others. I have so munch love for that University and every chance I get I try to share my experiences and my knowledge of my HBCU with other people. And just for those reading here is a link listing all 105 HBCU's just for you, just click on it -------- List of HBCU's...

Spread the word, HBCU's are just as relevant as they were when they first were founded.


No comments: