Followers

Tweet Tweet Tweet

follow me on twitter @TheLovelyLocs

Wit reference 2 DOTTiE™

My photo
Oxon Hill, MD, United States

Friday, December 11, 2009

We lie too.

Ok so after some serious consideration I finally decided to write this blog. I’ve been thinking about this issue for a while now. However I haven’t had the time to write it. So here it is. “We lie too”. Males I think you might just like this… :) you ready!

Okay so in the “relationship” world males are looked at really bad. They are labeled as the dogs, or the liars or put into the “niggas ain’t shit” category. Well what about females? We lie too. This is from personal experience. Its like girls, females, or women, whatever, don’t want there men to flirt with others, or talk to others, or give their numbers out, however we turn right around and do the same thing with other men. Now I’m not saying that all females do this, nor am I saying that all men do it, but either way it’s wrong. It’s been plenty of situations when women find out that their man is “cheating” or talking to another female. They get so mad and they curse them out and tell them they “ain’t shit” and then two minutes later they are getting ready to go out with their “side nigga”. Before we do anything, lets define “cheating”. The word cheating is defined as to deceive somebody, break rules to gain advantage, be unfaithful or escape something. According to urbandictionary.com, cheating is when one person has a significant other and performs any type of intimate acts with another person. Also urbandictionary.com goes on to say common forms of cheating which include kissing, feeling each other up, vaginal, anal, oral sex and any other contact that involves the lips, hands, and genitals. Emotional cheating involves forming a close bond with someone of your preferred gender and basically forming a second relationship. This may or may not include physical cheating.

This my friends, is cheating.
Now there is such a thing as “side chick” but you never heard of “side man”, “side nigga” or “side anything” in reference to females. But there is, we’ve just haven’t taken the time to name it. And even I am guilty of this. I’ve looked back on my life as I'm writing this, maybe I should say I look back over these last 3 years in college… well anyway, I look back and I see a pattern happening. I’ve always been the girl out of my group of friends that’s had the guy. Now I’m not saying boyfriend, just a guy. One acts up and I call another one, I’m quick to curse him out about being kissed by another girl but I’ll have a friend spend the night. And at the end of the day neither one of us are right nor wrong. No one in this situation holds ties with anyone else but their selves. It’s my “side nigga”. I mean really no one addresses the situation and you wonder why? Is it because women, girls, or females lie and get away with certain things? Now I’m not saying that any of this is good or smart, however the reason why men are considered or labeled as the dogs, or the liars or put into the “niggas ain’t shit” category is because they get caught and aren’t smart enough to get their selves out of the situation. Nor do they pay attention to the females in this scenario, it’s like everything your doing she’s probably doing it 2x or 3x worse than you. You have two other girls well I had six. And this is just how our society works. I remember guys use to say I have my starting five and now girls say the same thing and no one bothers to catch it. I think as females, including myself that we should stop and slow down and think about what we’re doing here. We are playing with these males’ minds, jut like they play with ours, forcing them to believe and think that they are the only ones who cheat, flirt and talk to others. However you’re talking to 2 or 3 other guys and your guy might just actually be faithful. I mean we understand the whole “rebound chick nigga” mentality, but it isn’t fair. And honestly you should feel bad about doing any of that, because I did. So with that said next time take someone’s heart in to consideration, I mean I know that’s something extremely hard for some people to do we are only humans, who are we to care about other peoples feelings. *Sarcastically speaking* Smh. Be like Nike and just do it!

No comments: