Followers

Tweet Tweet Tweet

follow me on twitter @TheLovelyLocs

Wit reference 2 DOTTiE™

My photo
Oxon Hill, MD, United States

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dec. 9. 09 - Ooooooowwwww


Okay, okay, okay.. So I have a lot to say, but only a few minutes to say it. But I want to first start of by saying Congratulations to Christian Newson, the ACE, and to the entire line of Bloody Pi FA09.


It’s really exciting to see your friends do great and positive things with their lives. Speaking of Greek life I want to say that the NPHC at Morgan State University is soooo on point. Morgan State University NPCH is almost complete with the exception of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. and Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. I haven’t seen the NPHC. It’s just exciting.

Ummm.. What else?

These two other topics will have to be postponed due to this being finals week. I should be studying right now instead of blogging. :)

Topic # 1 – Where is the Love?

  • Why do have so much hate for one another?
  • I will try my best to go into this topic as much as possible. :)

Topic #2 BLACK PPL, BLACK PPL!!

  • The study of ”N” word
  • The study of the African Diaspora
  • Let’s see which side many choose

Topic #3 – DISLIKES

  • Something I don’t like.

Topic #4 - Black Barbie Doll Controversy

  • We have black dolls however is the black Barbie portraying the “right” image?
  • Wait what is “right”?

Topic #5 – BAD GIRLS CLUB

  • Are they BAD Girls or are the ANNOYING Girls.

These are just a few things I want to discuss. So much to say so little time, argh…

Back to finals but stay tuned for these Blog entries I’m sure you’ll love them just as much as I do.

No comments: