Followers

Tweet Tweet Tweet

follow me on twitter @TheLovelyLocs

Wit reference 2 DOTTiE™

My photo
Oxon Hill, MD, United States

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My deepest sympathy...

It is with great sympathy that I would like to sincerely apologize. Coming to the conclusion that this clearly is my fault. Even though you wooed me with your words, actions and gestures, I knew what I was getting myself into way before even introducing myself to
you. Unmoved, I continued my pursuit, very eager but I am now flustered and
unfathomable about what has taken place. Nonetheless, I knew from the beginning that you were no good for me. You would think that I would listen to my self-conscious, as she begged me not to go down the same road again, I failed to heed her warnings. Honesty is always at the tip of my tongue, but with honesty comes knavery. But such is life, so I shall continue mines. Until we met again, unkind fellow. If granted...

No comments: