Followers

Tweet Tweet Tweet

follow me on twitter @TheLovelyLocs

Wit reference 2 DOTTiE™

My photo
Oxon Hill, MD, United States

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Once a Girl Scout...

...Once a Girl Scout Always a Girl Scout.


For some reason I am so excited to help out with Girl Scouts. The way I see it is, if you aren't doing anything else with your time then you might as well volunteer. Why not? Sitting around literally doing nothing can't be fun at all. With so much time on my hands from school being over (check out next blog for that) I'm able and liable to get into and involved in everything. Why not let it be positive. I need something to do with my time, it can't just sit around. Yes reading is fundamental, but that gets really old once you've read all the books on your book shelf. Plus its only right to get up and do something and go somewhere, at least once in a while.

I would put up a picture, but I don't even have a picture of me in girl scouts it's been so long ago.

No comments: