Followers

Tweet Tweet Tweet

follow me on twitter @TheLovelyLocs

Wit reference 2 DOTTiE™

My photo
Oxon Hill, MD, United States

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Teal.

Teal Blue—Emotional healing, pleasing, rich, protection, unique, expensive..

I wish I could rip out a page of my memory' cause I put to much energy in him and me. Can't wait till I get through this phase'cause it's killing me. To bad we can't re-write our own history.

[Hook:] Such a mystery when he's here with me, It's hard to believe I'm still lonely. Chance's fading now, patience running out. This ain't how it's supposed to be.

[Chorus:] I'm having nightmares from sleeping with the enemy. How do we re-reverse the chemistry, I don't want us to be the end of me. This love is taking all of my energy Energy, my energy Taking all my energy Energy, my energy Taking all of (my energy).

Seems only like yesterday, not even gravity Could keep your feet off the ground when you go to me How can two be as one We've become to divided nowThere's no use hiding from my misery.

Now I can feel a change in me. And I can't afford to slip much further. From the person I was meant to be. I'm not afraid to walk alone. Not give it up but moving on. Before it gets too deep' cause you're taking all of my energy.

I'm having nightmares from sleeping with the enemy, How do we reverse the chemistry, I don't want us to be the end of me. This love is taking all of my energy...

No comments: