Followers

Tweet Tweet Tweet

follow me on twitter @TheLovelyLocs

Wit reference 2 DOTTiE™

My photo
Oxon Hill, MD, United States

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Loc-umentation Pt. 1


On Thursday, April 14, 2011 I started my locs!!! Yah me, wooohoooo. As soon as I said I wanted to start my locs any and everyone with or who've had locs asked me "Are you ready for the struggle?" lol I'm READY! Because I was already natural I didn't have to cut my hair (THANK GOD) I don't think I would have decided to start them honestly. But I'm ready. I started my hair in two strand twist. I think I've made the right decision. So this is the first blog discussing and sharing my Loc-mentation. Trust me their will be plenty more to share with you all. And because of my recent "hair change" check me out on my NEW twitter name at @TheLovelyLocs... Yea, I'm pressed, I know..

No comments: